I suggest you ...

Offer localized versions

improve usability and then offer localized versions. Average, non-IT minded parents in non-English speaking countries will not be able to cope with the english version

200 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Isabel Vogel Isabel Vogel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Create a spanish version of Blue coat K9 (version en español)  ·   · 
    moshemoshe shared a merged idea: Hebrew language software interface  ·   · 
    ChrysChrys shared a merged idea: Is possible to add to custom keywords any other language than English? as Greek?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: por favor una traduccion a español  ·   · 
    Pedro RodriguezPedro Rodriguez shared a merged idea: A Spanish version of K9  ·   · 
    miromiro shared a merged idea: K9 web Protektion in polish language version  ·   · 
    VadimVadim shared a merged idea: добавить Русский язык, и сделать прокси, чтобы не устанавливать на все ученические компьютеры  ·   · 
    SyllasSyllas shared a merged idea: Do you intend to offer language selection?  ·   · 
    choppermiochoppermio shared a merged idea: I suggest that k9 translate the programe to anothor languages  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Hello! Thanks for the program! Make please Russian translation of the program with possibility of a choice of language at program installati  ·   · 
    Raimundo BaravaglioRaimundo Baravaglio shared a merged idea: Good morning. I am Argentine. I've only seen two things that the program could be improved. I have not seen any safety program more reliable  ·   · 
    jose luis costajose luis costa shared a merged idea: create spanish version please  ·   · 
    felixfelix shared a merged idea: Make It in Spanish Language ! there´s a huge market for It ! and I´ll need It in Spanish ! Do you have It ?  ·   · 
    Mircea POPMircea POP shared a merged idea: Plese indicate method for Program InterfaceTranslation  ·   · 
    kurackurac shared a merged idea: support other languages  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Translate k9 into spanish  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: hi, i suggest translating this fantastic program to other languages as well as supporting thier URL keywords. i can help in arabic.  ·   · 
    PresidentPresident shared a merged idea: ... to translate K9 Web Protection in more languages (German!)  ·   · 
    BBQBBQ shared a merged idea: more languages - include pt-br  ·   · 
    JORGEJORGE shared a merged idea: traduccion al Español  ·   · 
    marcomarco shared a merged idea: supporto multilanguage  ·   · 
    Frank KirschnerFrank Kirschner shared a merged idea: Would you be interested to make your software available in German?  ·   · 
    oliveroliver shared a merged idea: Start K9 Web protection in Sweden!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Translate K9 into French  ·   · 

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MassimilianoMassimiliano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To vote for this feature is very very difficult and strange:-)
        In fact, to vote for using other languages than English you must understand English; you should translate this feature (Offer localized versions) in many languages otherwise the people that don't speak english cannot understand ! ;-))
        So, I vote for this feature. No child could accept a modifications into the smartphone if these modification make internet "off" (not many child speak english as well to use only english web pages)

P.S.
        K9 is the best program I never saw !!! I use this program for PC from many years and I suggest this program to all my friends that have children !!! You're simply great ! THANKS !

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can offer French and Arabic translation. Contact info : i.lemhadri at [Google email address]]

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recommended this software to add words in any language (specially Arabic ) to the filter :)

• RainerRainer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm happy with the language but I wan localised (UK) results, not American results.

• David TarnokDavid Tarnok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recommended this software to many families that I know and I am using it, too. The problem for most of them is that the only language they speak is Hungarian. I am ready to translate the application to Hungarian.

• SebiSebi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could Translate to german, contact me: macbook (dot) bj99 (at) gmail (dot) com

• JacekJacek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm ready to translate it into Polish - I owe you, Blue Coat, a deep debt of gratitude, and I would find great pleasure in doing it.

• Henri BredehöftHenri Bredehöft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company and I would love to pitch in on the danish translation of the UI (for free). This tread was started over a year ago, why hasn't anyone from Blue Coat made any comments? It seems that there are a lot of people that would like to volunteer. And I guess that the reason for this idea not getting a lot more votes, is that the people who has problems with the english language can't find there way into this forum either.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base