I suggest you ...

Email internet activity report

make the reports available to be emailed on a regular basis.

2,537 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PaulPaul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tim HamiltonTim Hamilton shared a merged idea: Add a feature for K9 to send an email if someone tries to access a blocked site.  ·   · 
    Martin SMartin S shared a merged idea: An accountability e-mail function  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Email admins when settings are changed  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: send mail alerts to the registered mail ID as and when the blocked contents are tried to access.  ·   · 
    Dan CohenDan Cohen shared a merged idea: Is there a way of getting emails sent every week with a summary of internet activity?  ·   · 
    shamguyshamguy shared a merged idea: email the admin if a user tries to access a blocked category 3 or 4 times within 1 hour.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Include an option to report internet activity to a third party or friend.  ·   · 
    PeterPeter shared a merged idea: Send instant email notifications to administrator if selected sites are being accessed as logs can be deleted  ·   · 
    PeterPeter shared a merged idea: Send instant email notifications to administrator if selected sites are being accessed as logs can be deleted without knowing the password.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: get a detailed activity report by email on a weekly base  ·   · 
    KarenKaren shared a merged idea: Create a way to send email alerts when questionable sites are visited. This way you can monitor activity while away from home.  ·   · 
    KarenKaren shared a merged idea: Create a way to send email alerts when questionable sites are visited. This will allow you to monitor away from home.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add a feature that allows the program to report web activity to a third party if accountability is desired.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Create a way to automatically send a report of internet sites visited to an email address on a daily or weekly basis.  ·   · 
    Kristi JonesKristi Jones shared a merged idea: email illegal accesed sites and better password protection  ·   · 
    DennyDenny shared a merged idea: add the option to email/text instantly after X blocked pages in X minutes  ·   · 
    JoelJoel shared a merged idea: E-mail notification whenever someone uses the administrator password to log into K9.  ·   · 
    bkumarbkumar shared a merged idea: Please create a option, where you can send the email of the web history (List of viewed websites) to a email address.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Have list of sites blocked sent via email to parents computer.....hard to moniter a teenagers attempts to access stuff if not allowed his pc  ·   · 
    Samuel LozaSamuel Loza shared a merged idea: E-mail alert  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: email link  ·   · 
    Jimmy RamirezJimmy Ramirez shared a merged idea: El programa envie a un direccion de E-Mail las paginas que visita mi computadora.  ·   · 
    Jimmy RamirezJimmy Ramirez shared a merged idea: El programa envie a un direccion de E-Mail las paginas que visita mi computadora.  ·   · 
    digalmundodigalmundo shared a merged idea: email alerts  ·   · 
    DanielDaniel shared a merged idea: Send email when blocked site is visited  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Would be great if K9 emails accountability reports directly to the accountability partner  ·   · 
    Emma LewisEmma Lewis shared a merged idea: Enable activity reports to be emailed  ·   · 
    Josh UlmJosh Ulm shared a merged idea: email alert is if site is blocked  ·   · 
    George LakeGeorge Lake shared a merged idea: Export logs via command line or scheduled email  ·   · 
    frodusfrodus shared a merged idea: Notify me by mail, when user tryes to access blocked website  ·   · 

120 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GreggGregg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do allow this feature, so a "plain English" report of internet activity can be emailed to several different email addresses. It would be a big help to us as parents to be able to get the report on our own computers.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very discouraging that there hasn't been any updates for over a year and a half. Such a good piece of software! Please give us this feature! This program would beat covenant eyes by far if it had this feature.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I signed up for K-9, I was required along with my own to put in a friend's email address. Why? At first, I thought I was doing this so that my friend would receive an emailed link to my activity report. Last night, I found out that he was not receiving reports. I'm disappointed. I now see that accountability reporting is NOT a feature, but you are "investigating for a future release of K9. That was 2011. Welcome to the future. It's 2014. Please give us an update!

• HansHans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this feature coming? It is really the only thing missing from K9!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only feature that K9 needs to be the best filter on the market. I am a paid business user with 10 licenses that is leaving because this is a necessary feature for me.

• CrystalCrystal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a much needed feature. How is it that this has not been added. It's been under review for over 3 years?!?

• Samuel L.Samuel L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that's a really great idea. Please develop this feature, I would even be willing to pay only for such a feature.

• Cliff SumnerCliff Sumner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such a must feature! There are several open source emailing modules, on source forge for instance, that I bet you guys could incorporate without too much hassle.
        This feature would just cause K9 to blow everyone else out of the watery web!

Thanks for all you guys do

• titziktitzik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

* NOTICE *
        Some users have self-discipline.
        They define themselves the K9 settings. Then they give their friend to change the email and password.
        And when they need to make a change, they do it only with the friend (which now being done with remote control softwear like ammy admin).
        However, they do not want that the friend will enter, and see their browsing data.
        So ... K9 should add to this idea:
        Email internet activity report should be only if this checkbox was sing.
        There wil be NO entry to change this checkbox remotly. (reference to another idea to control k9 remotly)

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really, I don't think the reporting, email or otherwise will be that beneficial until the reporting is cleaned up. Only page visits should be logged, not every link and banner on every page visited.

• sbradleysbradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the status of the feature request? It has shown under review for 2-1/2 years...

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope you will develop this new feature and also use it to add an 'accountability feature' that allows others to help protect one another from internet abuse or entrapment. Our family appreciates the easy and safety K9 Web Protection gives to us personally. We are trying to establish accountability to one another as a means of protecting each other. And... the sooner it is done, the better!

• AnneAnne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be awesome.. My fiancé gets on the computer late nights and early mornings 4am (my computer and deletes the history) I think he is talking to girls on my computer.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base